Cruden Homes Guaranteed Buyer Scheme
Do you want to manage the sale of your own home on the open market to achieve the best possible price, but would like the safety net of a guaranteed buyer if your property does not sell? Then Cruden Homes’ Guaranteed Buyer scheme can work for you.
With Guaranteed Buyer, in the unlikely event that you have not secured a sale on your existing property by 8 weeks prior to the move in date of your new Cruden Home, we will buy it from you.
How it works
- Visit a Cruden Homes development and speak to our sales advisor about the Guaranteed Buyer scheme.
- If your property is suitable for the Guaranteed Buyer scheme, we’ll hold the plot of your choice whilst we arrange for two separate valuations to be carried out on your home. Once we have feedback, we’ll agree a purchase price for your current home.
- Reserve your new Cruden Home and complete the reservation paperwork
- Put your current property on the market 8 weeks prior to your move in date, we will buy your property from you at the pre-agreed price.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Guaranteed Buyer scheme is only available on selected plots and developments. Scheme criteria apply – please ask the sales advisor for full details. Specifically, the value of your current property must be at least 30% less than the value of the new Cruden Home you wish to purchase.
- You must be the owner of your current home.
- Any offer of Guaranteed Buyer is subject to valuation.
- Cruden Homes are under no obligation to accept your property into the Guaranteed Buyer Scheme.
- If, eight weeks prior to the anticipated legal completion date of your new plot, your dependent property remains unsold, the Guaranteed Buyer agreement will result in Cruden Homes purchasing the property from you at the agreed price on the date of settlement.