Important Notice re COVID-19 and Emergency Contacts
The health and wellbeing of our customers and employees is of paramount importance to us and we are taking all necessary steps to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus. As such, and in light of the latest guidelines from the Government, we are currently dealing with emergency customer care matters only.
An emergency situation is categorised as follows:
- Total loss of heat, power or water not caused by the supplier
- Water leak – if it cannot be contained and is causing damage, especially if it is penetrating into an electrical fitting.
- Blocked drain causing foul water flooding/overflow internally or externally.
- Windows and external doors – a faulty lock or jamming causing total loss of security.
- Toilet not flushing or blocked (only where house contains just one toilet).
If you need to report an emergency situation please contact us as follows:
Cruden Homes East of Scotland
T: 07923 229123
Cruden Homes West of Scotland
T: 0800 328 9566
For situations arising out with normal office hours please refer to your homeowner manual for emergency contact numbers.
Please be assured that all other matters will be logged, recorded and attended to at the earliest opportunity when restrictions are lifted.
Please note that we will be asking all homeowners a series of questions prior to arranging or attending any home appointment visits in order to identify increased risk and to minimise the risk of spreading infection. Please do not be offended.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and are following all Government and public health guidelines.
Thank you for your understanding.