Important Notice re COVID-19 and Emergency Contacts
The health and wellbeing of our customers and employees is of paramount importance to us and we are taking all necessary steps to reduce the risk of spreading the COVID-19 virus. As such, and in light of the latest guidelines from the Government, we are currently dealing with emergency customer care matters only.
An emergency situation is categorised as follows:
- Total loss of heat, power or water not caused by the supplier
- Water leak – if it cannot be contained and is causing damage, especially if it is penetrating into an electrical fitting.
- Blocked drain causing foul water flooding/overflow internally or externally.
- Windows and external doors – a faulty lock or jamming causing total loss of security.
- Toilet not flushing or blocked (only where house contains just one toilet).
If you need to report an emergency situation please contact us as follows:
Cruden Homes East of Scotland
T: 07923 229123
Cruden Homes West of Scotland
T: 0800 328 9566
For situations arising out with normal office hours please refer to your homeowner manual for emergency contact numbers.
Please be assured that we are currently working through all other items previously booked into our system and are scheduling appointments in priority and date order. Please bear with us and we will get to you as soon as we are able. However, please note that as we are working through a backlog, it may take some time to schedule the works for you unless it is an emergency. When we are able to schedule your appointment we will explain the help we need from you to allow the work to be carried out in a manner that keeps everyone safe.
We wish to thank you for your patience and understanding at this time and reassure you that we will do all we can to resolve your outstanding issues as soon as we are able.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and are following all Government and public health guidelines.